Apply for Undergraduate Program for Academic Session 2018-2019 at Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology
- Foreign nationals successfully passing in their Secondary School and Higher Secondary or their equivalent examination from foreign education boards/GCE “A” level or its equivalent examination in foreign countries shall be considered as foreign students.
- Applicants who passed Secondary Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination
with a GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 or its equivalent score and the Higher Secondary Certificate
(H.S.C) examination or its equivalent in 2017 or later, or GCE “A” level examination
after November 2016 or later, are eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and conditions.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination with
minimum “A” grades or 70% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and
English. If the transcript contains both letter and numerical grades, then the letter grade
will be considered.
- Candidates passing the GCE “O” Level and GCE “A” Level must earn minimum of
B grade in at least five subjects (including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English) in GCE “O” Level examination and minimum of A grade in each of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE “A” Level examination.
- Candidates willing to be enrolled in Biomedical Engineering Department must have obtained in Biology a minimum of “A” grade or 70% marks in the Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination, or a minimum of “B” grade in GCE “A” level or its equivalent examination.
- Candidate having S.S.C and H.S.C. or their equivalent examination (i.e not GCE “O” and “A” level) must have a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or a minimum TOEFL score of 60.
For further information, kindly visit: http://www.buet.ac.bd/