Last date for application: January 20, 2023
Reports to: Head of Department
Minimum Education and Experience:
- 14 years equivalent education with 5 years relevant work experience
- 16 years equivalent education with 2 years relevant experience
- 18 years equivalent education with preferably some relevant experience
- Candidate is expected to have excellent interpersonal qualities and standard professional work habits of punctuality, responsibility, hard work, initiative, and creativity
- Analytical skills
- Observational skills
- Good written/verbal Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to conduct scientific experiments
- Knows proper use of laboratory equipments/Instruments
Demonstrator will be responsible for conducting intermediate labs of 1st year and 2nd year classes and perform other related duties supplementary to the job. He will also be responsible for providing academic assistance to faculty.
- Coordinate with academic staff to discuss lab requirements and work plan on weekly/ monthly basis.
- Ensure that all necessary preparations are made before the commencement of lab.
- Setup experiments in lab according to weekly schedule.
- Prepare lists of items needed in the lab to be purchased and provide the same to the head of department of his/her assignee in a timely manner.
- Perform duties as and when assigned by Head of Department.
- Supervise support staff in maintenance and cleanliness of laboratory equipments, apparatus and glassware.
- Assist teacher(s) in-charge in cataloging all store items systematically on computer and/or register and maintain the record.
- Maintain routine lab.
- Observe FCC Core values.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, background information form, three letters of reference, copies of academic certificates/degrees and experience certificates. All degrees must be from HEC recognized educational institutions with no 3rd division in the entire academic career. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must be emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure that you fill out the background information form available on the job webpage.
Please click here to access the Background Information Form. It is mandatory to fill out this form and send it with your application.
It is necessary to clearly mention the job title in the subject line of the email. Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates from minority communities, special needs individuals, and/or transgender persons are encouraged to apply.