Timeline for Intermediate Admissions
Last date for ‘On the Spot Admissions’: September 09
Last date for the Submission of Admission Forms: September 12
First Open Merit Lists Displayed: September 15
Last Date for Fee Payment: September 21
Second Open Merit Lists Displayed: Subject to the Availability of Seats
Classes Begin: October 10
The intermediate program at Forman Christian College is a full-time, 2-year, English medium program for male students. In addition to compulsory subjects by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), Lahore, FCCU offers the following subject options:
- Computer Sciences (Physics)
- Urdu Literature-Civics-Education
- Civics-History-Physical Education
- Urdu Literature-History-Physical Education
- If your Matriculation result has been announced, you are eligible to apply.
- For Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, and ICS, candidates with the Science background are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for Pre-Medical and Pre-Engineering cannot apply in sports category.
- The sports category is only for Arts/Humanities.
- If you are applying in the co-curricular or sports category you should have at least 550/1100 i.e., 50% marks in Matric or O Levels.
- Candidates who have done Matriculation or O Levels from schools outside Pakistan can apply in the overseas category.
- Candidates whose parents are employees of FCCU can apply in the college employee category. They need to attach the copy of their parent’s employee ID card (Brothers and cousins of employees are not eligible).
- Candidates applying in the kinship category need to provide evidence of a parent or sibling who has studied at FCCU (Kinship of uncles and cousins is not acceptable).
- Candidates applying in co-curricular seats must appear for trials which will be scheduled during the admission season. O Level students can appear for these trials even if their result has not been announced.
The applicant needs to attach the following documents with the admission form at the time of submission:
- 1 attested photocopy of the provisional result intimation (result card).
- 3 passport size photographs (2 attested and 1 unattested).
- A copy of applicant’s attested B-Form
- A copy of Father/Guardian’s attested CNIC
- Computerized bank receipt of Rs. 2000/-
- A letter from the applicant’s respective Church/Pastor is only for the minority category.
- If applying in the Disability category, relevant medical proof is required.
- Use capital letters to fill in the form.
- Begin to fill the form from the basic information section.
- Click on the drop-down box to open the option windows.
- Once you have filled in the 1st screen, click on next.
- Before you start filling in the basic information on page 2, note your 6-digit Tracking ID, for example 783189. This number will appear on the top right of your screen on the 2nd page. Click next to go to the next screen.
- Click on the drop-down box; it will give you the program options, select one and click next.
- Click on only one sports category or only one co-curricular activity.
- Click next.
- Click on the drop-down box and choose the category.
- A student can apply in as many categories and programs as he wishes, provided he meets the eligibility criteria. For each admission form, application processing fee of Rs. 2000 must be submitted.
ONCE THE STUDENT IS ADMITTED AND THE ROLL NUMBER HAS BEEN ALLOTTED, THE STUDENT NEEDS TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITHIN 2 WEEKS:
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from a board other than BISE Lahore.
- Provisional Equivalence Certificate issued by the Chairman of the Inter Board Committee for O Levels Students.
- I will return – This will save and close your application but will allow you to re-open it later. Use this when you need to find missing information. To sign in again, you must remember your 6-digit tracking ID and the Email ID you used in the form.
- Drop this information – When you want to cancel the admission form and the information that you have filled in.
- Required information to be filled out – This will appear in red in case you have forgotten to fill in any information.
- Print Press – Use this to print your application form after completing it. You will need a hard copy for submission to the Admissions Office.
- I am finished – Press to submit the form after finishing and revising it. Once the form has been submitted, it is not possible to edit or make any changes to it.
- Once the admission form is filled and you have reviewed it, print the hard copy of the form and attach all the required documents mentioned on the instruction sheet and on the college website.
- Deposit Rs. 2,000 in Habib Bank Limited (HBL), FC College Branch against 6 digit tracking ID (e.g., 783189) of your form.
- The candidate can apply in as many categories and programs as he wishes, but for each admission form he has to submit Rs. 2,000 (non-refundable).
- Bring the admission form along with a photocopy of the first page to the Admissions Office.
- Your admission form will be accepted. You need to wait for the merit list to be posted on the dates mentioned on the college notice board and the FCCU website.
- Candidates applying in the sports and co-curricular categories will appear for trials according to the announced schedule. A printed copy of the intermediate handbook will be given to admitted students at orientation.
Payment Modes for Application Processing Fee:
- Please click here for instructions on how to pay your Application Processing Fee over the counter in HBL, MCB, UBL, Meezan & Allied Bank.
- Please click here for instructions on how to pay your Application Processing Fee through HBL, MCB, Meezan Bank & UBL Mobile App & Internet Banking.
- Please click here to pay the Application Processing Fee online (Instructions for Online Payment are available here).
Contact for Queries
For a quick response, it is suggested that you write and email us at email@example.com. While writing an email make sure you mention your Tracking Code. An admissions staff member will respond to you within 24 hours.
You can also contact us at (92 42) 99231581-8, Extension Nos: 377, 317, 566.