Dr James William
PhD Chemistry (GC University, Lahore)
MPhil Chemistry (GC University, Lahore)
MSc (University of the Punjab, Lahore)
Room # 20, Shirin Javed Building
Serving Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) since 2010 to onward as Chemistry Lecture; Served Cathedral Higher Secondary School for 14 years (1996-2010) as Chemistry Teacher.
Experience as Examiner:
- Vast experience of B.I.S.E Lahore paper marking as sub-examiner.
- Served as Practical Examiner at Intermediate level with B.I.S.E Lahore.
Services to FCCU:
- Serving as Coordinator of Pre-college Summer Coaching Classes (2019).
- Incharge of Social Event Committee.
- Incharge of Stationary at Departmental level.
- Coordinator of Mentor-Mentee program (Intermediate).
- James William, Peter John, Muhammad Waseem Mumtaz, Ahmad Adnan, Syed Ali Raza, Ayoub Rashid Ch, Muhammad Tayyab Akhtar (2019). Antioxidant activity, α-glucosidase inhibition and phytochemical profiling of Hyophorbe lagenicaulis leaf extracts. PeerJ (Accepted), I.F 2.11 (W category)
- William, J., John, P., Mumtaz, M. W., Ch, A. R., Adnan, A., Mukhtar, H., & Raza, S. A. (2018). Antioxidant activity, Hypoglycemic potential and metabolite profiling of Hyophorbe indica leaf extract. Pakistan journal of pharmaceutical sciences, 31(6 (Supplementary), 2737-2742. F 0.80 (W category)
- Raza, S. A., Rashid, A., William, J., & Razzaq, A. (2014). Evaluation of oxidative stability of sunflower oil at frying temperature in presence of butylated hydroxytoluene and methanolic extracts of medicinally important plants of Pakistan. International Food Research Journal, 21(1). I.F 0.56 (W category)
- Raza, S. A., Rashid, A., Qureshi, F. A., Asim, M. F., & William, J. (2009). Analytical investigation of oxidative deterioration of sunflower oil stored under different conditions. Biharean Biologist, 3(2), 93-97. (X category)
- Rashidch, A., Qureshi, M. Z., Raza, S. A., William, J., & Arshad, M. (2010). QUANTITATIVE DETERMINATION OF ANTIOXIDANT POTENTIAL OF ARTEMISIA PERSICA. Analele Universitatii Bucuresti: Chimie, 19(1). (y category)
- Raza, S. A., Rashid, A., William, J., Arshed, S. F., & Arshad, M. (2013). Comparison of antioxidant activity of some medicinally important plants from Pakistan. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Technologia Alimentaria, 12(4), 403-410. (X category)
- Raza, S. A., Rashid, A., William, J., Najaf, S., & Arshad, M. (2009). Effect of synthetic antioxidant on shelf life of locally manufactured butter known as Makhan in Pakistan. Biharean Biologist, 3(2), 161-162. (X category)