13 years of experience of teaching. Served at Defense Degree College, City College of Commerce. Skilled in Proposal and Project writing for non-profit organizations. Training Workshops Facilitator, Skilled in organizing events, and all kind of cultural activities. I have facilitated in various NGOs and educational training workshops arranged for teachers and capacity building. Many articles and short stories are published in News Papers, children magazines, and research Journals.
- Supernatural (Inspirational Book)
- Believer’s Standing and State (Theological Book)
- Shamas Khan (Novel) published in weekly “Family” Magazine, Lahore.
- Devil, Demons, and Deliverance (Translation)
- Names of God (Translation)
- Breaking the Generational Course (Translation)