Need and Merit Based Financial Aid Applications Open for 2019-2020: Intermediate Students
Need and Merit Based financial aid online application form for the academic year 2019-20 is available now as per the following schedule for all existing intermediate students. Deserving meritorious students are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
All financial aid applicants are required to follow the given instructions:
- Get your financial aid processing fee challan copy from help desk at the main entrance (Ahmad Saeed Administration Building)
- Deposit the financial aid processing fee of Rs. 500/- at the on-campus HBL branch
- Make sure your FCC email account (for example firstname.lastname@example.org) is activated. For email account login, visit Room # 204, ASAB
- Drop office copy of paid challan form at the Financial Aid drop box at information help desk placed at the main entrance (Ahmad Saeed Administration Building)
- Financial aid form 2019-20 account login access will only be emailed to your FCC email account
- After filling out and submitting the online financial aid application form, print the form and submit it along with all the required documents at window # 15, ASAB before the prescribed deadline.
The following schedule will be strictly observed:
|Financial aid form activation dates|
|18th March to 22nd March 2019||Financial aid 2019-20 form activation for college students|
|Submission of financial form hard copy along with required documents|
|25th March 2019||Intermediate 24-Series students|
- Late applications and incomplete forms will not be entertained
- College students fail in subject/s in BISE exams will not be considered for financial aid
- The student must not be involved in any in-disciplinary action
The required documents can be downloaded from the following links: