Not inhabitants of Lahore but want to study at FCCU? We have a solution for that. At FCCU we provide safe and secure housing for almost 550 residents from outside Lahore. Residents come from across Pakistan from age 16 to 18 years. We try to inculcate the sense of responsibility through our activity programs and focus on teaching them how to live with each other irrespective of their race, caste, creed, culture and ethnic background. Students who come from outside Lahore can apply for hostel space in FCCU’s 4 hostels for Intermediate students, Velte Hall, Kennedy Hall, Newton Hall and Griswold Hall providing accommodation to 550 Intermediate students. Meals are served at fixed times in the dining hall of each hostel. The hostels have faculty members who serve as Guardians & Residents Assistants who live in the hostel and supervise the quality of student life.
Admission to FCCU does not guarantee hostel space. A separate hostel form must be filled to secure hostel space.
Please note that Hostel Allotment will be done on the basis of first come first serve
Step 1: Get your Roll Number from the Admissions Office. (Only admitted student with valid roll number will be considered)
Step 2: Fill the Intended Hostel Admission form. Once you submit the form, you will be queued for the respective hostel’s waiting list. After filling this form it is not guaranteed that your hostel allotment is confirmed. Seats will be given on “FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE” basis. Please fill one of the following form as per your admission class.(1st year/2nd year)
Step 3: Once you receive a confirmation call, you will be required to follow the procedure as below:
Download the Hostel Application form from FCCU website, fill it up and attach the list of documents given below.
List of Documents to be attached with the form:
- Copy of Roll Number Slip
- Father’s CNIC Copy
- For intermediate students, a copy of result card is compulsory
- 1 Passport size photograph
- In case you are Overseas student, you must attach a copy your passport
Step 4: Fill out the form and attach photocopies of the required documents as mentioned. Then, submit to the Residential Life Office. Also please bring along your fee according to your occupancy type with your documents so that you can secure your hostel admission
Step 5: Further details will be explained by the Residential Life Department.
- The hostel allotment is done on a first come first served basis and limited seats are available each year.
- The hostel facility is only for those students who are admitted to FCCU from outside Lahore.
- Forms without University/College roll number will not be considered.
- For boys hostel allotment is only for two years only.
- Due to the Government’s provided social distancing policy & SOPs for the prevention of COVID-19, only single & double occupancy rooms will be offered, This could result in having less seats available to be offered. Please bear with us until the situation gets better however, we will try our best to create more spaces in the due course.
Hostel Annual Fee Structure for Intermediate
- Single Room: 88,000/- for one year
- Double Room: 68,000/- for one year
- Compulsory Mess charges: 38,400/-
- Refundable Security: 18,000/-
- Registration Fee: 5000/-
Residential Life Office will be informing students on the waiting list via phone call, text message and email on their provided contact information. We will call a student 3 times in case they do not respond within the given time, and after that, we will move on to the next candidate.
The waiting list will expire after 02 weeks of display. In case of no response, authorities will not be responsible for reservation.
Intermediate students must pay fee according to the below installment plan:
Residential Life Team
Head of Residential Life
Masters in Organizational Leadership (DAI, ZBS &FCCU)
MBA (Lahore School of Economic)
Chief Proctor (I)
College Career Counselor
Guardian Velte Hall
Executive MA Public Policy & Governance (in progress) (FCCU, Lahore)
MSc Molecular Medical Microbiology (University of Nottingham, UK)
BSc (Hons.) Biotechnology (University of Peshawar, Pakistan)
Room # 017, Sinclair Hall
Assistant Professor of Business
Advisor Leadership Forum
Guardian Griswold Hall
PhD Scholar (University of Lahore, Lahore)
MSc Financial Management, (Middlesex University, UK) Specialization in Financial Management for Small and Medium Enterprises
BCom (Hons) (Punjab University, Lahore) Specialization in Accounting and Finance