Internship in the Vice Rector's office, College
Closing date Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
Job title: Intern
Reports to: Vice Rector through Head of College Information Office
Supervising responsibility: No
Minimum Education and Experience:
Candidate should have BS (Honors) degree in any discipline.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our office. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our office runs.
- Responsible for online document handling.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information; oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and Letters.
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Run general office related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
Please submit a cover letter, CV, background information form, three letters of reference, copies of academic certificates/degrees and experience certificates. All degrees must be from HEC-recognized educational institutions with no 3rd division in the entire academic career. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications must be emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure that you fill out the background information form available on the job web page.
Please click here to access the Background Information Form. It is mandatory to fill out this form and send it with your application.
It is necessary to clearly mention the job title in the subject line of the email. Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates from minority communities, special needs individuals, and/or transgender persons are encouraged to apply.